Monday, April 10, 2017

Bird Photography

Yellow Breasted (clicked at Balasore in Odisha)
I wish to confess first of all that, I don't have much knowledge on bird species but since I love photography I have clicked  birds too as a hobby and pastime because I love and respect every creations of God.
I would say
"Birds are wonderful creations of God,who can fly at their sweet will and they even travel thousands of miles in search of food and nesting (Migratory Birds)".
Here in this blog,I have tried to post some of my best bird shots from various parts of India whom I have encountered during my postings in various parts of India.
Robbin (clicked at Buxar in Bihar)
Purple Sun bird (Male) clicked at Daltonganj in Jharkhand
Bee Eater (clicked at Daltonganj in Jharkhand)
Crimson Sun Bird (clicked at Chilapata in WB)
Cattle Egret (clicked at Ranchi outskirts in Jharkhand)
Golden Fronted Leaf Bird(clicked at Chilapata Forest in WB)
Indian Koel(female) clicked at Balasore in Odisha
Common Treepie (clicked at Balasore in Odisha)
Indian Koel(female) clicked at Balasore in Odisha

Beautiful tiny Green bird clicked at Daltonganj
I will appreciate a lot...
"if my viewers post their valuable comments and rectify me if I have wrongly named the birds and can always guide me for betterment".
Author : Siba

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blogs

Picstory#2 SUNSET PHOTOGRAPHY

@clicksbysiba presentation    That was a Sunday evening....                                                                       &quo...