Sunday, April 30, 2017

Chandipur_on_sea....my #Nostalgic Memories

@clicksbysiba presentation

Chandipur_on_sea as a "beach"is so different from rest of the "Sea beaches".
To begin with-
"Chandipur sea beach"is unique for its uniqueness in many ways . May be due to its typical geographical location and topography during "low tide"the sea "recedes"so much that one can walk up to 3 to 4 kms in to the sea  with just knee deep water and again during High Tides water and Waves come ashore.
 "That's the Unique-ness".

It always reminds me my own childhood days and the "picnic trips" to Chandipur during Sunday's and holidays with friends. I used to be in "mid school level" if I am not wrong when with due permission from my Mom I used to go there with friends with bundles of firewood and all utensils tied to each one's "cycle 🚲".Those days were really different and going on a cycle 🚲 that to independently was much more fascinating than a car ride for me at this age....heheheee . 
I was always there to ask my Mom how to cook Rice and Red meat (my all time favourite) of my own & I used to jot down  📝 step by step process as she used to narrate in details & she was my first Guru to pamper and inspire me for enjoying my holidays with friends as an independent young boy.
It's your Mom- who transforms you as a future Man always.


There were no such concrete stairs to sit by the beach side in those days as it has been done these days by the Tourism department of Govt of Odisha .Only tall casuarina plants were there in plenty on the entire sea shore with lot of shaded areas to cook and play hide_and_seek.

I will say I have never seen any sea beach as beautiful as Chandipur not because of Tides but because of it's a dry Beauty  during Low Tides.
Being cloudy....though I couldn't click Sunrise 🌅 shot....but I was happy Clouds posed before my iphone7plus he he heeee.

People mostly from nearby states like West Bengal and Andhra Pradesh are frequent visitors to this tranquil sea shore to spend short weekends at a reasonable price.

Early in the morning the tourists/visitors walk deep into the sea and as day light begins to come they start returning to the shore depending upon high and low tides situation.

The beauty of this beach is it's Tranquility-except for Winter holidays and New Years rush time it's always so tranquil to enjoy with friends and family.

Govt of Odisha has over the years developed the place and there are a number of cement benches to sit and enjoy the sea shore , Sun rise and Sun set.There is one OTDC(Odisha Tourism Development Corporation) Panthasala facing the sea shore.Thats a well maintained Hotel/Holiday Accomodation with a lot of AC and Non-AC rooms and Banquait Hall for Marriage/and other parties too . The Fast food 🥘 counter is just superb with best Chefs to serve both veg & non-veg delicacies.

On the beach this cute boy agreed to pose for me with a cute smile on his lips.There are a lot of Hotels and Resorts near by to accommodate heavy rush during winter and vacation rush days .
May be I am a born #beachboy....just kidding.
I love "Chandipur_on_sea"the most and it's only about 10 km away from Balasore (my home 🏡 Town) which is well connected by rail 🚂 / road from Bhubaneswar the capital of Odisha and Kolkata in West Bengal.
I wish my friends who love "Tranquility"should visit this unique beach for awesome landscape/beach shots and spend few moments with nature.

Author :CreativeSiba
I am tagging my Friend:My Friend Blogger
Here is my Friend a Poet/Publisher/Blogger:Ranjeeta N Ghai

@clicksbysiba presentationwww.clicksbysiba.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blogs

Picstory#2 SUNSET PHOTOGRAPHY

@clicksbysiba presentation    That was a Sunday evening....                                                                       &quo...