Friday, April 28, 2017

SOLDERS vs FILM STARS/POLITICANS

@clicksbysiba presentation
To be honest...
a very recent & sad happening "DEATH OF FILM STAR VINOD KHANNA" (just like death 💀 of any individual) really spoiled my mood the way #Indian #Media highlighted the entire issue.
In a prospering country like #India it's a very common thing with our so called liberated #Media the way they suppress the news of deaths of Soldiers/Police personnel's.
I don't think the way we "Indians" mourn the death of a mere Film Star/Politician, no other country ever does it the same way .During war of conflict on boarders or routine encounters with Terrorist outfits or Maoist attacks here and there a lot soldiers/police die every now and then.
How many Paparazzi/Media guys come forward and make it a point to show case the unnatural deaths of our own Soldiers/Police personnel's , keeping aside the Prime time news show that suits to their pocket.....
To be honest you may agree or dis-agree with me but I will vehemently condemn these #LimeLightCrazy idiots(Film stars/Politicians) who have neither ever rescued anybody's life nor have shed their own lives for any cause.
My Salute to the Real Hero....
I dedicate my blog to the dyeing #Soldiers and #Police personnels who shed their lives just to save us at the wee hours when we people are cosy on our beds.

Author:CreativeSiba
Inspired by a fb Time Line post of my Blogger/Publisher Friend:Ranjeeta N Ghai

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blogs

Picstory#2 SUNSET PHOTOGRAPHY

@clicksbysiba presentation    That was a Sunday evening....                                                                       &quo...