Friday, April 7, 2017

Victoria Memorial Hall....

"Every time I click Queen Victoria Memorial Hall....it looks different".
its a *HERITAGE* site....in the heart ❤️ of "CITY OF JOY" •Kolkata•
The •Victoria Memorial•is an Architectural wonder Heritage in Kolkata (formerly Calcutta), West Bengal(India),which was built between 1906 and 1921
This is a shot taken at night with my iphone7plus  from "Race course" side.On that evening,while returning from shopping my driver told me that I may get a closest look of "Victoria Memorial" and it was true.
it's a click of Victoria from Maidan side and that night as if it was glowing and I will say Victoria looks different every night.
This shot I clicked on another occasion during my visit to Kolkata in 2015 and I was lucky I could manage some moments to spend at Victoria and it's really a beautiful view from the front side.
The entrance from Maidan side is just awesome with the lawn beautifully maintained by the  best possible horticulturists.
I will say its an uncommon shot of Victoria Memorial with the Arc and it's really different.
It's a view along with the beautiful lake surrounded by the greenary.
It was built in the memory of (Queen Victoria)(18191901) of England and is now a "museum"and "tourist destination" under the aegis of  "Ministry of Culture |Govt of India".
"I will dedicate this Blog to all Photographers and Lovers of *Queen Victoria memorial Hall* across the Globe.
If you have liked this post don't forget to "comment share & follow". Happy Blogging
Author :Siba
It's a @clicksbysiba presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blogs

Picstory#2 SUNSET PHOTOGRAPHY

@clicksbysiba presentation    That was a Sunday evening....                                                                       &quo...