Saturday, May 6, 2017

A HEART FELT MESSAGE

@clicksbysiba presentation


"FORGET THE PAST IMPRESSIONS &...
LET's LIVE IN THE PRESENT MOMENT"
I still remember....
my Father used to teach me some minor etiquette  how to walk & behave when I was hardly 6-7 years young boy.....
  • He used to say"Always walk like a king 👑 while walking on the road...
  • Walk straight & always Look at the goodness in everything.
  • Always look down to see the needy and lend a helping hand .
  • while talking look straight in to the 👀 eyes and be affirmative in your talks.
  • Your body language should speak what you are.....

Small things taught at the right time in our childhood brings a lot of change the way we perceive the things/situations on our daily life . (if taken care of by our parents).
My Mom used say...used to say...,.
  • Be full of gratitude for the small things in your life and always be humble to those who have done the smallest favour to you in your life.
  • Always be generous for those who wont have much...because every body takes care of the have's and no one to look after the have not's.
  • If You have got enough money/wealth always go for a charity without any expectations in return .
Now I understand why it has been told "CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME"
Few words for my Blogging friends from my heart....in the loving memory of my late Father & Mother.
Author:CreativeSiba


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blogs

Picstory#2 SUNSET PHOTOGRAPHY

@clicksbysiba presentation    That was a Sunday evening....                                                                       &quo...