Friday, April 7, 2017

....T O U C H W O O D....

That was just a coincidence....
May be you will not agree with me...but being an "Explorer"in "Photography"I have always explored "street boys" through my lens and I have seen different moods and expressions.
That day I  was on an early morning trip with my wife to "Chandipur Beach" just a few (10km) away from my home 🏡 Balasore city in Odisha.And i usually go there most of the time I visit my home 🏡.
The difference is...
Though you won't  get the "waves" we all get to see on any "sea beach"but the #nude beach on low tide timings(mostly during morning hours) is awesome impressive to walk in to the sea with just "knee deep" water .
While clicking some wonderful shots of typical lowtide #mood of #Chandipur beach with a cloudy sky although my intention was to click "Sunrise shots", all on a sudden this young boy with his sister came along  and I was dumbfounded  to see this Boy with an "unusual impression" on his face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blogs

Picstory#2 SUNSET PHOTOGRAPHY

@clicksbysiba presentation    That was a Sunday evening....                                                                       &quo...